- Suitable from birth up to 36kg (approximately 11/12 years)
- Rear facing from birth to 18kg with ISOFix and top tether
- Forward facing from 9 to 36kg
- 360⁰ rotation only in rear facing mode
- Multi-position recline
- 5-point safety harness with one pull adjust
- Side impact protection
- 10-way height-adjustable headrest
- Belt system adjusts automatically to suit headrest height
- Flexible ISOFix connectors
The Osann One 360 is a Group 0-1-2-3 car seat suitable from birth to 36kg, or approximately 11/12 years of age.
Extended Rear Facing
The Osann One 360 starts as an extended rear facing car seat. The rear facing position is suitable up to 18kg when fitted using ISOFix connectors and the top tether strap – that’s around 4 years of age. A removable padded insert provides extra support for newborns. The seat can be rotated 360 to either side for easy access when placing a child in the car seat.
When fitted with a vehicle seat belt, the car seat can be used rear facing up to 13kg and cannot turn 360.
Fit the Osann One 360 car seat in forward facing mode using ISOFix connectors and the vehicle seat belt, or just the seat belt. The car seat can face forward from 9kg up to 36kg, with a 5-point safety harness for use up to 18kg. The harness adjusts automatically when you adjust the headrest height, so there’s noneed for rethreading.
Remove the safety harness for use as a high-back booster seat with multi-position recline. The wide seat and height adjustable headrest adapt to suit children up to 36kg.