- Includes chassis, reversible pushchair seat unit and carry cot
- Extendable hood, shopping basket, removable leatherette bumper bar, pram liner and apron, raincover and Maxi-Cosi car seat adaptors
- 5-point safety harness
- 3-position recline with one-hand adjustment
- Telescopic leatherette handle with 3 height adjustments
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Large 30cm EVA rear wheels for a smooth and comfortable ride
- Extending canopy features a sun peak and a viewing window to keep an eye on baby
- Maximum user weight: 15kg
- Compatible with Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Group 0+ Car Seat (Ref: 163948) and Maxi Cosi Easyfix Base (Ref: 101261), sold separately
Style meets function in the classic lines of the Babylo Vogue Travel System. This elegant travel system includes a lightweight chassis, a reversible pushchair unit and a handy carry cot.
Ready to go from birth all the way up to 15kg, Vogue is endlessly versatile, adapting to suit the way you and your little one travel. Attach the carry cot to the chassis to create a cosy pram that’s just right for newborns. The carry cot can easily be lifted from the frame, so baby can keep on snoozing even after you’ve arrived.
When your child reaches 6 months, switching to pushchair mode couldn’t be easier. The seat can switch from parent-facing to forward-facing mode, letting you choose whether your little one faces you or the world. The Babylo Vogue Travel System has 3 reclining positions so you can find one that feels just right for your child.
Luxury detailing makes this contemporary travel system stand out from the rest. The telescopic push bar features a leatherette handle, matched by the removable bumper bar. There’s even a large shopping basket for all of your little one’s bits and bobs. With the protective sun peak and the included raincover, you’ll be able to get out and about with baby whatever the weather.
To create a complete travel system, add the Maxi Cosi Cabriofix Group 0+ Car Seat (Ref: 163948), sold separately. Maxi-Cosi adaptors are included with the Babylo Vogue Travel System, so you can pop the car seat on and off the pushchair chassis for smooth transitions from car trips to walks in the park.